Metzeler RACETEC RR - Race/Hypersport
Feel the RRace, feel the RRoad.
RACETEC™ RR earns its name from the Road Races – think Isle of Man TT, NW200, Ulster GP. The RR has been developed and put to the ultimate test with winning teams and riders, including Dean Harrison, James Hillier, Michael Rutter and Horst Saiger.
Road Races are one of the challenging racing activities, due to the combination of
circuit length, speed, altitude, temperature variation and variety of tarmac.
RACETEC™ RR has been engineered to cope with all these different situations in just one race, providing unmatched durability and versatility.
- Dual Compound rear
- 'in brackets' (W) speed index on all compound specs
- Racing grip all the time, thanks to compound versatility across a wider range of temperatures and tarmac surfaces
- Performance consistency given until the last mile
- Trajectory precision and high speed stability
- DOT approved / road legal - can be used for NZ Supersport racing
Compounds: K1 (Soft), K2 (Medium), K3 (Hard/Street).
NOTE: Whilst generally readily available, please check for availability of race compounds during busy Summer race season. We recommend back-ordering tyres BEFORE 30.07.21 to avoid disappointment.
RACETEC™ RR TRACK PRESSURES:
Front: 29-32 psi (cold), 30-35 psi (after warmers)
Rear: 23-26 psi (cold), 25-28 psi (after warmers)
Tyre pressures as recommended by Metzeler for track usage. For street riding, please consult your motorcycle manufacturer's recommendations.