Metzeler RACETEC RR SLICK - Superbike
METZELER's new slick tyre for professional racing, developed and tested on racetracks and in road races. The tyre of choice for the world's fastest road racers, including 2019 Senior TT winner Dean Harrison.
- HIGH INTENSITY RIDING ADHERENCE, AGILITY AND PREDICTABILITY.
- METZELER RACETEC™ RR SLICK features a new profile with increased height ratio, resulting in a wider contact patch effectively increasing adherence in all riding situations. The new profile, coupled with INTERACT™ patented steel belt technology, also provides enhanced agility and contact feeling, increasing riding easiness.
- ADAPTABILITY TO DIFFERENT TARMACS, TEMPERATURES, MOTORCYCLES AND SET-UPS.
- Structural design and INTERACT™ steel belt technology enables RACETEC™ RR SLICK racing performances to adapt to different motorcycles and settings. Compound versatility allows for a wider optimal operation window in terms of asphalt severity and temperature.
- PERFORMANCE CONSISTENCY, LAP AFTER LAP.
- Thanks to new solutions in terms of compound materials and mixing, paired with the new profiles, RACETEC™ RR SLICK is capable of delivering high performance for longer than ever, even after the first thermic cycle is over.
NOTE: Whilst generally readily available, please check for availability of race compounds during busy Summer race season. Tyres should be back-ordered BEFORE 30.07.21 to avoid disappointment. Strictly limited stock of KX compounds.
Click on thumbnail image (left), for compound usage.
RACETEC™ RR SLICK TRACK PRESSURES:
- Front: 30-32 psi (cold), 32-36 psi (after warmers)
- Rear: 23-26 psi (cold), 25-28 psi (after warmers)